Our services

How do I make a claim on the buildings insurance?

In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim against the buildings insurance policy, please contact your Service Charge Managing Agent who will provide you with a claim form.
It is important to note that whilst we arrange the buildings insurance we do not administer the policy itself and as such have no dealings with the Claims process.
Please contact enquiries@residentsquarter.co.uk if you would to obtain the contact details for your Service Charge Managing Agent